Accounting and Financial institutions have two things in common. They all require good computer performance and good network security. Our team has worked with both and provided the help that was needed to improve performance and tighten security.
- Most CPAs and accountants use either Intuit products or Sage products. We have worked with both and supported the people using them.
- QuickBooks can run a small business with 1 to 10 users in the accounts. QuickBooks support is something that we do a lot because there are so many users on QuickBooks.
- Sage can run a small business and medium size business. Sage implementation is something that we have helped with multiple times.
- Microsoft’s Dynamics/Great Plains works for businesses with 5 users to 100 users actively working in the accounts. Great Plains implementations are projects where we excel because performance is important and we understand the technical requirements for Great Plains from server hardware to Microsoft SQL Server tuning.
- It does not matter if you run on Intuit, Sage or Microsoft. They all have one thing in common; windows computers and servers and we keep them running smoothly. We can upgrade you to a 10GB network and we can implement a backup solution to protect all of your important client data.