Network Assessment is the process where we visit your office(s) and document what you currently have in place along with concerns that need to be addressed. The deliverable from a Network Assessment is a “Findings and Recommendations” document. This document will outline what the issues are and what the recommended solutions are to resolve these issues. We can prioritize the issues and even provide estimated costs for each of the solutions. Contact us today to schedule your Network Assessment.
- If you are concerned about the security of your network including if hackers can get in or have gotten into your network, a network assessment could help. We have helped clients purge hackers from their network and then keep them out going forward.
- If you are concerned that your computers or network are not performing up to your expectations, a network assessment would definitely help. We can provide you with upgrade and replacement options for desktops, workstations, laptops, servers and all of your network connectivity.
- If you are concerned that you might not be able to depend on your current backup solution or you are looking for alternatives, a network assessment will be able to help you with recommendations.
- Do you want to implement a secure wireless network for your business? A network assessment could provide you with incite into how best to implement a dependable and secure wireless network. We have implemented managed wireless networks that included 10Gb backbone with 600Mbps Internet connections.
- If your Internet connection seems to be down more than it is up or it is so slow that you could drive a flash drive there quicker, we can assess your current network and make recommendations where improvements can be made and even implement redundant connections to the Internet if that is what you want or need.